Friday, May 1, 2015

Week 33 Recap

Annabelle is having potty success, yay!! So we all get a tea party.  That's the big news of our week haha.  Evelyn's laugh was priceless.  

Unfortunately - we had some good lessons in vertebra/discs/spine/spinal cord as the MRI revealed 2 herniated discs in my neck.  But thank God MomMom and Pa were here for the weekend before I was able to get into the Nuerosuregon Tuesday. 


Before they left, Pa & Raymond had a really great bike ride adventure. 


So the girls got some special time.  Annabelle wanted to walk around in a beautiful dress & umbrella & boots ---  great!   Whatever makes you happy :) 


We went to the Ferry / Aquarium and really enjoyed that together. 




The birds were hilarious!  and of course loved Nature Boy. 







I learn something new every time I go there from the people at the feeding tank - these creatures are so fun!  We learned about anadromous fish - fish like the striped bass who are born in freshwater - head to salt water and then come back to fresh water to spawn. 


and Shelldon was at the window spot instead of the corner!  Raymond got a real up close and personal with him!  That was great. 



To get Annabelle some fine motor work, we found these beads and pipe cleaners given to us.  


And they each made me a bracelet and it really helped me so much as I faced the nuerosurgeon / neurologist / etc. 



This was our SO SO SO HAPPY thrilled time after the Nuerosurgeon said no surgery! and nuerologist agreed to look at infectious disease. It felt like the Lord was just giving me another chance at life and I want to live it well and JUST BE ME!! and cherish and love my babies so good. 


It felt SO GOOD to get back to the desk and pour into the kiddos.  It seems like the enemy wanted to really distract me from teaching.... discourage me in the beginning....talk me out of it before.... but God uses ALL for good and it's just strengthening me!  I see Him using it and I believe that THIS is my ministry - my children!  Right here is where I am called.  I am THRILLED. 


P.E. brought to us this week by the Town of Leland :) 


Scissor Work: 


Working on her letters: 


Getting it done: 


And after staying with Rochelle for my neurologist that morning --- the kids were then able to go to Aricka's for night so we could go to the MBA dinner.  It was a great ending to the week.  the MBA MIA program is almost over!!!!! 


I'm just SO THANKFUL and just praise God for all He has taken care of.  I AM SO THANKFUL my neck isn't worse.  So thankful that I am catching all this before it gets really bad.  I'm so thankful for His protection.  So thankful for homeschooling and the SLOW PACE it has allowed me to have.  

I want to spend my life living for Jesus!  To do ALL I CAN to HONOR and proclaim HIS NAME. and SERVE HIM and serve my family and LOVE well.  Help me be the best ME I can be Lord!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment