Friday, April 24, 2015

Week 32 Recap

Evelyn got this craft for her birthday and it was great!  
 

Raymond had to get his orthodontics started this week so we played dentist a lot :) 


and I caught a YELLOW belted cutie pie! Great job RR! 


The Lowes truck provided entertainment one slow morning


and we got to our happy place!!


MomMom and the babies



And this guy!  We couldn't believe he wasn't a log.  (MomMom was famous for posting on Facebook)


Night time snuggles all 5 !! Pretty soon Daddy will be here ALL the time at night! :) 


PA came!!  


RR headed to soccer practice 


Learning the importance of eating your veggies. 



 Raymond got the chance to go golfing with Pa on Friday (homeschooling rocks!!) 





The rose bush is blooming! 


And sweet sweet Evelyn is doing so great at dance - look at that point! :) 



It was a great, fun week.  No intense desk work is being done - but Raymond IS getting done what he needs to.  I had my MRI today - so the kids were able to see me confront my fears and worries and were very faithful and loving to pray for me and take care of me.  I hope I am being a good example to them of running to God in all my worries & problems. 

I guess one of the highights of the week was at the breakfast table when I told the story of HumHer the Hummingbird and it got them inspired to look up more info on hummingbirds.  We found a really cool video on how hummingbirds sleep - very interesting! 

Homeschooling is THE BEST and we LOVE how flexible it is.  We can have visitors and rearrange around that, enjoy nice weather, do school work at different times in the day.   Raymond almost always does his math pages, language review page, Grammar & Spelling books every day.  It really doesn't take long and when he just sits down and does it - I am surprised at how fast it goes.  The science / history we have just been learning as we live - we will do a lot more with that next year.  

No comments:

Post a Comment