Friday, May 15, 2015

Week 35 Recap

My sweet babies on Mothers Day

Monday after Mothers Day was GLORIOUS :) It felt like my day was cut in half knowing that Daddy B would be walking in the door at 5:10.  Praise the Lord!  I just FEEL so much lighter, already! 


Daddy is HOME!! :) 


Evelyn finished *another* book.  I can't wait to spend more time 1 on 1 with her this summer.  She is ready for a lot more intentional learning / work. 



Markers always get that boy working hard :) 


Sweet Annabelle.  She always sounds proud when she says, "I finished my school work" in that cute accent.  Her routine now is calendar, letters, scissors and a drawing or craft each day. 


Evelyn's point of view of Annabelle:


Evelyn's point of view of Raymond: 


We had a nice stop in at Chik Fil A after running lots of errands and before we had a trial lesson with the piano teacher.  Raymond did SO great at the piano lesson trial and she was such a great teacher.  



And we were able to stop at Hugh McCrae after the piano!  What a great day! 



We got to hang out with homeschool friends that night at Jessica's - what a day!  


and Friday was so special as we got to do the Water Walk in the Park that I had planned for WorldVision with Kelly.  We had 3 children sponsored through the event and then posting about it.  Again, just blown away by how God uses the imperfect and willing.  He is truly the one who gets all the glory!  I think this event was a blessing to anybody who was able to come and I loved getting to plant seeds of compassion in the kiddos that came.  It was a great event to stretch me and get me OUT and to get Brandon & I excited and dreaming again. 



We are reading in Matthew as a family and did the Lord's Prayer this week.  Raymond has been reading SO SO SO much - I LOVE SEEING THAT SO MUCH!! We are also reading Narnia together - it's amazing how much he loves it.  Still lots of adverbs, articles, adjective work for English.  Fractions and averaging in Math.  We did swim lessons on Wednesday and they LOVE THAT!   Tae Kwon Do. Piano practice.  It's all good and moving along. Not sure when we will stop for the summer but we will definitely continue "light" school all summer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment